Thursday, October 15, 2009

Picspam

Cool weather, alfalfa and a scoop of oats/barley every day has Gypsy finally playing a bit when turned out.

I don't mind a little extra energy in a horse, especially a young one!

She's already getting fitter too. At first 5min of walk/pace on the lunge had her tired - now she can lope for close to 10min. I won't get on her until she's fitter still, and until she's built up her topline a bit.

I don't think we do any favors to a young horse by climbing aboard before we've done what we can to make sure they're as physically ready as can be.




1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I did some research from your deviantART page to find you to ask you a question since you haven't been on there in years. Regards to your stock and commercial use, I recently used a stock photo of yours to create a watercolor painting. So my question is is it OK to sell it? (I know you said no commercial use, but I wasn't sure if that was using your photo like in magazines, etc and profiting that way. I just wanted to check to see if sales were OK.

    Thanks,
    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete